Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Tuesday, December 9 - "Persona Poetry, ROUND 2!"

A, b, c, d, e, f, g.
Joker is my enemy.
Stick a bat-gun up his nose,
Pull the trigger... Where'd he go?
Oh well then. I will try again,
I'll catch him someday, but I have no friends.
Who is there? is this some kind of joke?
I hope you are not the Joker, of whom I just spoke.
Cuz I'm Batman, I will take you away.
I will be the person who saves the day.
Hopefully you will learn a lesson,
about evil; where you shouldn't be messin'.
I am about to blast you to who knows where.
I don't even know because I don't care.
So go away now if you want to be spared.
Why aren't you saying a thing to me?
You've probably been scared right up a tree.
Because I didn't have another word to rhyme.
Oh look, just look at the time.
It's getting dark, and that's when the bats come out.
Hopefully you know what this is about.
SO. A, b, c, d, e, f, g.
Joker is my enemy.
Stick a bat-gun up his nose,
Pull the trigger, there he goes.
A, b, c, d, e, f, g.
Joker was my enemy.
I hope you are ready to run.
Catching you is going to be so much fun.
.....
Oh.. It's you Robin.



No comments:

Post a Comment