Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wednesday, September 24 - "Personal Quality"

I would believe the best quality I have would be my intelligence. I can help people with their studies, and help them get better grades in the long run, even though I cannot explain too well, I try to help my friends understand by using smaller words. The only thing I am not that good at is Mathematics, but Science is my strong point. I can tell you all the birds I know, and what flint rocks look like. I can tell you how many protons make up a carbon atom. Sometimes, it is not that great to be as smart as me, my intelligence ironically derives from my autism. It makes me socially awkward. I don't get along with many people my age, but tend to be best friends with adults, and many people older than me. Being smart helps people in the long run, I like to help other people because I feel it will help me make friends and do some good.

No comments:

Post a Comment