Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday, August 25 - "Literary Character"

   If I could bring one character from a literary work out to the real world, I would choose Samurai Jack, for many reasons. His quest is pure, he has good morals, he learns from his mistakes. If he were to come to me and help with my troubles, I would probably learn to be a better person than I am now. Most of all, Samurai Jack never gives up. Instead, what happens is it makes him more determined to finish what he has started, to go back in time and undo Aku's future before it ever happens. Samurai Jack is a better person than most people I know. That is why I would bring him into this real world.

  If I were to bring him out into the real world though, he would notice that there are no more robots, everyone is human, and somehow everything became lower tech. He would be far more backward in time, but not near enough to undo an evil, Aku infested future.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment