Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday, August 26 - "Concert"

I am in a big concert in Knoxville, Tennessee. the Avett Brothers are playing their best songs. I cannot see them, because the other people are jumping up and down with their hands in the air listening to the awesome rhythm of Kick Drum Heart, plus there are a lot of tall people, and I am not that tall compared to some other people I know, especially my brother.
I hear a lot of screaming in between songs, and it is so deafening, that it rumbles in my chest at times. I feel the vibrations of the piano playing. Everything is good, until of course, two hours later and it's over. I brought some of my friends, even a teacher who likes the band, to listen with me. Now it's over, oh look! Here come my parents! gotta go bye!


 
 
 
   |
   |
  V
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment