Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday, October 24 - "X Marks the Spot"

I was a lazy pirate who wanted the treasure without the work. Captain Shavedbeard, who had no beard at all, always liked my only crewmate. His name was ARRRRRthur. ARRRRRthur had always loved to get things done, and since the treasure map was retrieved from a larger rival ship, Captain Shavedbeard called upon ARRRRRthur for everything. I just sat in my room looking at the ceiling boards.

Well, that treasure map did lead us somewhere, but it wasn't the X we were looking for.

Captain made me do all the nothing, while ARRRRRthur dug out the X. We found a huge hulking treasure chest, trapped in the smallest replica of a really large bottle. So I smashed it, which was about the only thing I did. Inside was a yellow thing, the yellow thing was so thinglike, that I couldn't make out its texture, or definite shape. I was around twenty feet away at that moment.



"It's.... a.. Stick of butter????" ARRRRRthur was shocked. Butter was worth almost the exact same amount as gold! or even more exact!

So as I continued heading back to the ship, I noticed that we had way too many pancakes. We don't like pancakes, because they are too bland without chocolate.

Unfortunately, I decided to use the butter as a substitute for chocolate. Not knowing that it tasted as good as it was worth. Us three were chowing down on the new pancakes, wondering what made them taste so good.

"Butter!" I shouted, as I went to my room.

So we did have to make our own kind of butter, that was worth as much gold through lies and tricks. "I can't believe it's not butter!" Captain Shavedbeard said to ARRRRRthur and me. That's how our favorite butter substitute came to being.

Then we were rich. and stopped being pirates.

The End.

1 comment:

  1. This was very creative and cute! I don't have much bad things to say about it except maybe elaborate on the characters and story more. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete