Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wednesday, October 15 - "I remember when..."

I remember when I died, it was the fourth time this week.
It was like one of those stupid video game tutorials that I never pay attention to. I was like, "Eh, I can figure this out all by myself.". So what if I died? The machine just brings me back to life anyway.
Although, I did come back with two left hands, and an extra tooth.
I will just go get the doctor to fix that... 


Another fine day off on the couch. I just need some soda.
But, I don't feel like getting one myself. I will just ask my best friend..
"I have seen scarier." I said as I finished my fortieth can of soda.
Now.. If only my best friend could get me a drink?



I drew this picture of me. My friends say it looks like a four year old drew it. Why do they judge such great artistic skill? I know how to draw stickmen!

Well, as time goes by I know one thing...

Tomorrow is another wacko day on the job. I like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment