Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tuesday, October 7 - "The Flip Side"

I admit it, I am addicted.
I cannot walk away for 30 minutes.
I tried to limit myself but I went too far,
Playing all day until the moon and stars.

Now it is gone for a week or two,
it left me completely bored, I have nothing to do now.
He said it was my mouth that started it all
When I opened it, the words started to fall.

Now I am in my room on the bed.
Lost inside my head, about feelings of anger and dread.



----FLIP SIDE----


I told you to get off, but your mouth keeps running.
You think it's a joke, but no, it isn't funny.
Limiting yourself didn't work so far,
You were playing all day until the moon and stars.

I am taking it away, for a week or two.
Now you have to find some other things to do.
It was your mouth that started it all.
You would've had it longer if those words didn't fall.

Now she is in her room, because I sent her there.
I only did it because I cared.



No comments:

Post a Comment